Princeternship is a career exploration initiative that connects undergraduates with alumni to learn more about specific job functions and/or engage in skill building opportunities. Princeternship hosts can choose between in-person or virtual formats for their Princeternship opportunity, and hosts manage final selection of their Princeterns from the applicant pool after an initial review by staff.
- In-person experiences take place for one to five days occurring between January 2-12, 2024.
- Virtual experiences take place for one to four weeks occurring between January 2-26, 2024.
There are many benefits to serving as a Princeternship host including:
- Giving back to your alma mater in a way that is deeply and directly impactful to students
- Inspiring younger generations to seek out professions in your field
- Gaining experience in mentorship, talent development and team management to add to your own professional portfolio
- Collaborating with eager and thoughtful college students who bring new perspectives to a project or task
Student interest in this program FAR exceeds the number of opportunities the Center is currently able to offer. You can learn more about the program by reviewing the Princeternship Host Manual, and if you’re ready to get involved, you may complete the host registration form*. The deadline for host registration is Friday, September 22, 2023.
If you have any questions or are registering more than one Princeternship, please contact Micaela Ortiz from Princeton's Office of Career Development at email@example.com. Thank you for your consideration.