You are invited to join us at PANE's Princeton Diversity Discussions! In his 2021 State of the University letter, Princeton University's President Christopher L. Eisgruber remarked, "We will press onward with the actions and conversations required to make this University stronger, more inclusive and equitable, and truer to the aspirations that we cherish. Doing so will require more discussions about challenging topics including race in America and at Princeton." Princeton Diversity Discussions is our ongoing series of friendly and inclusive gatherings for discussing race-related issues, supported by the Princeton Association of New England, Native Alumni of Princeton (NAP), Association of Black Princeton Alumni (ABPA), Association of Latino Princeton Alumni (ALPA), Asian American Alumni Association of Princeton (A4P), and nearly 40 Princeton alumni associations, clubs, and classes.
To join our subscriber email list for gathering notices, suggested readings, and meeting links, please email Princeton Diversity Discussions Founding Director Jenny Korn '96 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Open to *everyone* that would like to talk about race, racism, and racial justice! For now, we are meeting digitally. Please attend as many of our gatherings as you’d like. We are excited to discuss race with you soon!
Princeton Diversity Discussions are open to all and are happening on
* Wednesday, November 9, 2022, 7-8:30 pm Eastern - PANE is co-hosting this Princeton Diversity Discussion
* Wednesday, November 9, 2022, 10-11:30 pm Eastern
* Monday, November 28, 2022, 7-8:30 pm Eastern
* Monday, December 5, 2022, 9-10:30 pm Eastern
* Tuesday, December 6, 2022, at 8-9:30 pm Eastern
* Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 7-8:30 pm Eastern
* Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 10-11:30 pm Eastern
* Tuesday, January 3, 2023, from 8 to 9:30 pm Eastern
* Wednesday, January 11, 2023, from 7 to 8:30 pm Eastern
* Wednesday, January 11, 2023, from 10 to 11:30 pm Eastern
* Monday, January 23, 2023, from 9 to 10:30 pm Eastern