Tiger Entrepreneurs Conference, October 19-20
Register now for this unique opportunity for the entrepreneur community
Princeton Entrepreneurship Council (PEC) is sponsoring the inaugural Tiger Entrepreneurs Conference in Cambridge and Boston on October 19th and October 20th. The conference, co-hosted by PANE, will bring Princeton alumni and guests interested in entrepreneurship together to engage across a spectrum of topics.
The conference will begin late afternoon Thursday, October 19 in Cambridge and will include a startup pitch night and networking reception with drinks and hors d'oeuvres. The conference continues in Boston all day on Friday, October 20 with Princeton faculty each teaching an entrepreneurial class, alumni keynote speakers, discussions by social and arts entrepreneurs, and VC/investor and sports panels. Continental breakfast and lunch will be served.
Click here to register for the Conference (for both days or for either of the two days)
Click here for the Conference website for more information.
Following the conference, attendees are invited to swing over to Harvard Stadium for an alumni reception hosted by PANE and watch the 114th football game between Princeton and Harvard on Friday evening. Click here for discounted ticket information. The festivities continue over the weekend with additional Princeton athletic competitions and the Head of the Charles Regatta.
The conference agenda includes:
- A pitch night showcasing local Princeton startups
- Visual highlights of openings of the new Princeton Innovation Center on Forrestal Campus and Lewis Center for the Arts village on the undergraduate campus
- Three distinguished professors teaching actual classroom curriculum
- Prominent keynote speakers sharing perspective on building and sustaining innovation and creative spirit
- Presentations and panel discussions by alumni involved in social and arts enterprises
- Discussion on investment trends led by local VC professionals and Princeton's Office of Technology Licensing
- Panel on sports entertainment entrepreneurship
Questions? Please contact Don Seitz '79, firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite local alumni entrepreneurs and investors to join us for this unique event!