When: Thursday, May 20, 2021 6PM – 7:30PM Eastern Time
Where: This year, the pitch competition is virtual on Zoom during Reunions.
Startups – Apply to pitch here! by May 3rd, 2021 MIDNIGHT. We will notify you if your startup has been accepted to compete on May 10th.
Attendees to the event – RSVP here for the Zoom link.
6:00 PM ET 15 Startups give 2-minute presentation & Audience votes
6:45 PM ET Finalist are announced
6:45-7:15 PM ET Finalist Present to Judges
7:15 PM ET Winner is announced + People’s Choice Award
1st Place Winner will receive:
- $1500 cash prize
- VC Meetings
The People's Choice Award Winner will receive:
Thank you to our Sponsors
- How do I vote? You have to be registered on and vote live on Zoom.
- Can anyone attend? Yes, this event is open to the public. RSVP here for the Zoom link!
- Who is eligible to pitch? Startup must have a Princeton alumni or student as a founder/co-founder (undergraduate, graduate, post-doc)
- How do I present my startup? Please fill out this application form
- What are application requirements? You must fill out the application form, and send in a 2 minute pitch video by May 3rd.
- Important Dates for Startups Applying to Pitch
- The deadline for startups to apply to pitch is May 3rd (no exceptions)
- The startups selected to present at the pitch competition will be notified by email on May 10th, and must attend the pitch competition on Zoom on May 20th.
- If voted upon as finalists during the competition, you must be ready to present a 5-minute live pitch with a 5 minute Q/A during the virtual event on May 20th.